Saturday, November 17, 2007

I love to shop

I do. I just LOVE to shop. I've loved to shop all my life...and the best part of it is the thrill of the hunt. Finding the best or most beloved object for a fraction of the price, it's an incredible rush. I'm just warning you right now because if you're visiting this blog often, you will see me shopping.

For the past 2 years, I did a LOT of shopping for the kid. That's slowed down a bit as I'm now getting back to shopping for myself. I have an addiction to designer purses. I love them so much. The craftsmanship, the style, the look and feel on your arm or shoulder. It's heaven. I currently have my sights set on some Louis Vuitton, but I haven't yet decided on a design or style. There's so much to choose from! Any purchase, of course, will be carefully researched.

But I did want to share a recent purchase for the kid that I absolutely LOVE. They are these shoes from Morgan&Milo The shoes are so cute and really well-made! In the dearth of cute boy shoes in larger sizes, these are a surprising oasis. I happened to find them for a good deal (almost 50% off!), so I bought 2 pairs. Tell me these aren't stinkin' cute:


Ok, so you know then, that mommy had to get some new shoes too. The kid was spending the night at Lola's house last night (he LOVES it there) and M was working late, so mommy went to the mall. Alone. With no rush to come home. I could browse to my heart's content. I was so happy.

Anyway, I did end up purchasing these fabulous boots from Guess. I totally love them, but now I'm rethinking - maybe they are too funky for me? Seriously, I work in a professional office and am the mom of a 2-year old. Where do I have occasion to wear knee-high patent leather boots? Blame it on the saleslady. She was wearing these exact boots with a black wrap dress and black tights. And she looked incredible. They are completely fabulous, though. Don't think I'm not going to make EVERY attempt to work them into my wardrobe before deciding whether or not to return them.


No comments: