Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I wish...

I wish:

1) that I were taller
2) that I was wittier...or smarter than I actually am
3) that bacon had the nutritional properties of spinach and broccoli
4) that I had an iPod adaptor in my car so I wouldn't have to listen to "Hella Good" by Gwen Stefani umpteen times over during the drive to work/daycare and back home again
5) that laundry would do itself
6) life could be managed without stress and with more sleep

But, I'm happy that:

1) at 32, I still have a small, yet perky a$$.
2) that colleagues, friends and family think I AM wittier and smarter than I actually am
3) that my kid WILL eat broccoli (although he prefers bacon - hey, he's human, right?)
4) that I am listening to "Hella Good"by Gwen Stefani instead of "Fruit Salad" by the Wiggles
5) housecleaners come to "reset" my house every other week
6) I am still sane...and that I'm genuinely happy.

No comments: