Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some photo sharing

It's been a while since I've used my blog to brag about my kids...but seriously, they are cute. Here are photos from the past few months - as I realized I never posted any of my maternity period, the birth of the babe, or the kidlets together. So without further ado...

Maternity photos - these were taken by a good friend of ours who happens to be a great photographer. Taken in May, 2008:




Love this photo...but it looks like the Kid is kicking the Babe...



Ahh...much better. Brotherly love starts early.



And then there were four...





My boys. My lazy, lazy, boys. My entire world on one queen-sized bed.



Some pictures taken by our photographer friend (same one that took the maternity photos above). The Kid is about 41 months (3 years, 5 months old) and the Babe is about 3 months old:









1 comment:

Lam said...

Wowee wowsers, these are beautiful photos of your beautiful family!